Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rainy Wednesday

Rainy Wednesday
Bubble Umbrella: Grandma's
40s Nylon Blouse: Exile
Pants: Trade Shop
Bag: Antique Shop
Shoes: Ebay

Today I was off work so I didn't do a whole lot, cooked a little, watched "Dunstin Checks In", and picked up my dry cleaning. While I was in Richmond yesterday I found these pants at some trade shop and decided not to get them because they had a huge hole in an odd spot. While I was at a coffee shop across the street I instantly regretted it so I went straight back and got them. They are definitely the weirdest pants I own. 60s high waisted capris in a blue/green paisley, haha they are so horribly amazing.
Rainy Wednesday
Ohh!! and my new doctors bag!! I saw this at an antique shop over 4 months ago and didn't get it? I regretted it every day since then, so I went back to the shop a few days ago and it was still there?!?!
Rainy Wednesday
Rainy Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. Those pants are adorable!! Good call on snatching them up. I love this whole set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very good call on the pants; I love them. That umbrella is pretty wonderful too.
    I like your blog! You have such an adorable style in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that umbrella is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are darling! They also look really nice on you.
    & your umbrella is cool! I've never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the hardest time finding where your blog moved to! I'm here! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pants are awesome! Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im sorry!!! I thought of that after I deleted it haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pants on you. Great stuff how that bag waited in the shop for your return. Cleary meant for you!

    ReplyDelete