Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sneak Peak: Abandoned House

Abandoned HouseAbandoned House
Sorry for the two month blog absence, things have been a little crazy for me, I have a new job working as an assistant at a real estate company which is what led me to this lovely old abandoned house. This house was built in 1862 and boy is it amazing. The pictures above are of the kitchen. Sadly this house will be destroyed once the property is bought so I have been sneaking in and taking pictures and rummaging through what was left behind. Every time I go the sun seems to disappear, so this is just a sneak peak of what's inside. Im hoping to get a good round of pictures to show you guys how neat this house really is.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, would love to see more pics of this place! Gorgeous decay on those walls!

    ReplyDelete