Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tuesday


Outfit Details: (what you can see)
Jacket and bag: Estate sale
Skirt: Pollysues
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Thrift

On Tuesday My boyfriend and I decided to go to the National Harbor. Its not a very exciting place so we didn't end up staying long but I did go to a peeps store (didn't know they existed). We just went in to see what it was all about, and they had a huge three foot stuffed peep for about 400 bucks . Im not sure who would actually by that but you never know! They also had a Cakelove so we decided to see if that had any vegan options and they did but they where the worst cupcakes I have ever had, however the icing wasn't so bad! I'm sure there regular kind are better! After that we went to lunch in Arlington and hit up a vintage shop that was close by that I had never been too. It had some great stuff and I came home with 3 great dresses so all in all it was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great backdrop, crazy foot! Your outfit is lovely, you look very chic and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm currently in Arlington, and having the hardest time finding thrift/vintage options. Do you, by any chance, remember the name/address of the vintage store you visited?

    Thanks!

    Garnet

    ReplyDelete